Master Class Master Class
When: Friday, 10. August 2018 from 13.00 to 18.00. Our program is very tight, please be on time, we will start precisely.
AMSTERDAM, Hotel Hotel Die Port van Cleve
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 176 – 180, Amsterdam centrum
About hotel: Hotel is located near to the Royal palace and Magna plaza mall
By tram: use tram 1, 2, 5, 13, 14 and 17. Exit at stop Dam square. The tram and bus stop Dam square is located right before the hotel.
By car: In case you are traveling by a car, a parking is available in Parking facilities at Q-Park Nieuwendijk.
Take A10 ring road Amsterdam, exit City Centre (Centrum), and follow the signs Centrum / Central Station. Before Amsterdam Central Station turn onto the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. After approx. 800 meters, the hotel is on your right side.
Parking: You can park your car in parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk. This garage is also located on the Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal and is opened 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. The parking rate is € 2.00 per 21 minutes or € 52.00 per day. Tickets for a reduced parking rate at the garage are available at the hotel.
Meeting room: next to the hotel reception.
Dinner: All participants are welcomed to join us during dinner after MC. 18: 30 in Hulscher´s restaurantt (in hotel)
European federation of shar pei club will pay all cost – coffee break, dinner, rent of the meeting room, speakers fee.
You can cancel your application till 5th August 2018.
Otherwise In case your nonattendance you will pay financial compensation regarding of real spending per person.
Educational and intensive workshop for Shar Pei judges with limited number of participants.
After the Master class you will be able to:
– recognize details and typical features of the breed
– understand differences between types
– deeply understand all details of breed standard
– understand temperament and personality
We are sure, you will be more confident and self-assured in the ring with shar pei breed.
Program in Deatail
13:05 – 13:20
- A present challenge for breeders and judges is intensive education. What is our main roll in this process? What can we do as society and/or as person for prosperity of the shar pei breed?
Mr. Matgo Law – Hong Kong via WebEx
13:20 – 14:00
- Knowing history – understanding the different types of the shar pei breed. Why does the present time bring discussion and also surprises us sometimes?
Mrs. Joana Brenndöerfer – GE
- Main Features of the shar pei breed. Details of the standard, an explanation of the differences of the types. Guidelines for judging.
Deep information about the shar pei breed, so you as a judge can be confident in the ring.
Mrs. Viera Staviarska – SK
15:00 – 15:30
- Interactive section based on a pre-filled questionnaire with answers for filling in gaps.
Mr. Igor Vyguzov – RU
15:30 – 15:50
- Myths – Rumours – Truths about shar pei breed. Interactive section.
Mrs. Viera Staviarska – SK
16:00 – 16:30
- Common mistakes in the ring.
Mr. Luis Miguel Varerra – P
- Workshops – The practice with real dogs of different types.
Mrs. Ilse van Toorenburg-Götze – NL, Mrs. Zeljka Gojun – HRK
17:20 – 17:40
17:40 – 17:55
- Check your knowledges.
Mandatory test for the achievement of the Master class certificate.
17:55 – 18:00
- Summary including The Take Home Message
Mrs. Viera Staviarska